Whos going to Stratford Hills this weekend?

Sir_Gwain

www.fridaywoods.org
Anyone going to stratford hills this wekend?

Im just intrested to put faces to names. I will be spectating both days and wandering around with the old video camera. I made a great DVD last year off the stuff I shot. Hope to create an even better one this year. My video editying has improved
smile.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
Im there on Sunday for the PAVO 5yr old (PN) Will be there sat as well watching and walking course with either my mum or my friend Jo!

Did you post your vid of last year?

Hoping ground will be ok as we have had a bit of rain (more then usual b4 stratford) and it is meant to rain this week

Sir_Gwain

www.fridaywoods.org
How did i guess you would be first to reply. Im sure you do as much work as me.
tongue.gif

What class are you dong and whats your horses name so i can watch out for you?

I didnt put the video online, Youtube is only 9 mins and this is 34 i think.

Pm me your address if you want and i'll stick a copy in the post.

H-J

www.piczo.com
I must be 1st to reply as im the only one going from here!
grin.gif

Im in PAVO 5yr old mixed with a PN section Sunday, on two horses so I will be on all day probably
tongue.gif

One is a 17.3hh long legged underweight chesnut!! And other a little 16.1hh bay mare, have cerise and navy colours
smile.gif

Merlotmonster

Visit site
Im going to do the OPN on stalbridge Saphire...assuming he isnt lame!! small bit of heat in his leg this morning...typical - pah! Oh well, hopefully he will be ok. If the ground is rock hard I wont run him tho as want to keep him in one piece (hes an old boy now)
Thats always assuming my lorry comes back from the repairer this week!!! only 6 weeks and counting...not had a good start to the summer..

sw123

Visit site
My 4yo is meant to be going for the PAVO class and then her rider will have 2 other PN's. However we're going to decide the day before as no one seems to get v excited about it and its a long way so will depend on how horses are going and weather!