Who's going to Your Horse Live?

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Can't believe it's that time again - but it is - HASN'T TIME FLOWN! LOL!!!

Your Horse Live is on 4th-5th November - We're having a stand (same place as last time so you shouldn't lose us! LOL!) And we'll be celebrating in style - it's our first anniversary so we could have wine aboard this time!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

So... who's coming? PM me if you want!
grin.gif

Kate xxx

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
From what I can gather from several of the exhibitors, over the years the cost of having a stand there has soared. Some will be lucky to cover their costs but feel a need to actually be there.
The show is really good, loads of information & top quality riders putting on shows. As a result of this loads of people attend. I just hope that the organisors don't get too greedy & increase stand costs too much so it is no longer viable to exhibitors.
frown.gif

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Wooohoooo! You stopping over too?
grin.gif
It's going to be so much fun - Ulla Salz-hername is doing the demo too - so that should be FABBY to watch (not that I'll see it -I won't be able to leave the stand hehe!!)
Kate x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
....come on anna - you KNOW you want to join in the fun... and now you've got your LUSH new neddy to spend your cash on... it's the best place to do it!!!
grin.gif

wink.gif

Kate x

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
where there's a will there's a way
wink.gif
grin.gif

Leave it with us - Myself and Weezy are on a mission to find the nicest hotel around... I hear that the Peacock is nice Louise
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Kate x

Pidge

Visit site
Me, sis and friend going again this year, I've got a free ticket as part of one of the offers on subscribing to one of the horse mags
grin.gif