Who's got a horsey blog and/or pinterest boards?

njyr

Visit site
I started a blog when I got a connie last year. At the beginning it was purely for my own benefit, to track our progress but it's become rather addictive. Does anyone else have a blog or follow any particular blogs?

Do you have pinterest boards? I started a shopping wish list and another for interesting bits and pieces I find on the web - would love to see yours!

https://horseyculture.wordpress.com/

https://uk.pinterest.com/pricklypuggle/horse/

https://uk.pinterest.com/pricklypuggle/horse-shopping/

LHIS

Visit site
I do, for the same reason as you - to track my progress and hopefully look back and see how far I've come.
I don't religiously follow any others, though I follow a couple of blogs that I've found via Instagram. There's a particular one that has stuck with me though and I regularly check back to see how the young lady is doing (she has a type of cancer) as she appears to be a fantastic rider when she's well enough to ride and has goals to ride for team GB.

sychnant

Visit site
Not a blog, but my pony has a FB page. I started it not long after I got him as a foal, and now he's rising 5 and with a very nice lady for breaking. Link is in my sig if anyone wants a look :)

LibbyL

Visit site
LHIS I think I know who you mean (unsure on rules and whether we are allowed to say names) but her facebook posts are one of the highlights of my day, unbelievably inspirational and the most amazing rider despite her illness! Really puts things into perspective for me and I am so pleased she is doing so well with her fundraising :)

SarahWeston

Visit site
I have a blog at sarahweston.co.uk which I've been doing regularly for ten years and I am just enjoying one called mulology.com, as I have recently acquired a mule myself.

Clare85

Visit site
I've got a blog (link in my signature block). I set it up as a record of our progress and something to look back on. I've not really updated it recently as rain, mud, rain and more rain doesn't really make for interesting reading, but looking forward to updating it again once we get going with Esme this spring :)

nikicb

www.facebook.com
I keep a facebook page to track progress for my own benefit as much as anything else. It can be really useful, and heartwarming, to look back on progress. There hasn't really been much to report of late as my main horse has been off work for the best part of 2 years. I have just bought another horse though, so hopefully things will get back on track. Good luck with your girl - I had a look at your blog and she is lovely. :)

https://www.facebook.com/MrCamHorse/

LHIS

Visit site
LHIS I think I know who you mean (unsure on rules and whether we are allowed to say names) but her facebook posts are one of the highlights of my day, unbelievably inspirational and the most amazing rider despite her illness! Really puts things into perspective for me and I am so pleased she is doing so well with her fundraising :)

Sounds like the same girl. I know her from Instagram and haven't actually seeked her out on Facebook. I read the blog on her website. I love reading her posts, often in tears I must admit. It puts things into perspective and she's an inspiring young lady.

nato

Visit site
I follow a lot of people on Facebook, I love seeing their posts and it motivates me to get going in the evenings when I don't want to!

I thought about starting a blog, it's really nice to see how you've progressed over time and if I happen to gain a few followers then great :)

What has stopped me? Trying to figure out what I'd call my blog :D

Kaylum

Visit site
Don't do blogs as never seem to have time to read them or keep up to date. I do Twitter and Facebook though. I adore Twitter as its so fast moving if anyone wants to tweet me @kilburnparks I love horse tweets and last week (1st Feb) we were on the @horsehour podcast (extremely proud of that).

Arniebear

Visit site
I have a facebook page where i blog about all the antics me and my 2 boys get up to, whilst we attempt to event! Its really so i can keep a record of how we are doing as everything was getting lost on my main fb page :) I follow a few others too, mainly eventing related people on fb but a few others too, i love to see what people are up to with their horses and the ups and downs we all suffer when competing, its puts my own ambitions, successes and failures into perspective :)

https://www.facebook.com/Bear-Beanz-Eventing-411719769032338/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Irish gal

Visit site
A page I love to follow on facebook is Gassons Farm Stud. They breed, very unusual colours and spotted, by crossing unusual stallions like the metallic coated Akal Teke with well bred competition mares. Every spring there's a crop of gorgeous palomino, buckskin and more unusual foals and the pictures are fabulous, should be in a magazine.

lucemoose

Visit site
I write on my Facebook page - LeaRN equestrian.

I follow Wilberry the wonder pony, the $900 Facebook pony, she moved to Texas and the eventing nation pages. I love buddy's barefoot adventures too and the Rockley blog.

khalino

Visit site
I'm on tumblr, but it's mainly american equestrians and it's just a massive laugh.
I need to follow more UK blogs because they actually make sense to me.