Who's got a horsey blog and/or pinterest boards?

JFTDWS

Visit site
I'm on tumblr, but it's mainly american equestrians and it's just a massive laugh.
I need to follow more UK blogs because they actually make sense to me.

I was on tumblr back in the day. It's where the eccentric youth bloggery goes on - good times!

nato

Visit site
Bit the bullet and created my blog - will update it with a few more posts and share on here when I am feeling brave :)

Amye

Visit site
Love looking at all your blogs ! In fact it's inspired me. I've always wanted to do a blog but been unsure about starting one.

Me and my horse aren't world beaters and i don't even know if we'd be any good competing. I've owned him a year and we've had tons of fun. I think i'm going to start up a little blog about our first year and next years antics! Even if it's just a way of keeping up with all our progress (or non-progress) :) :)

Crosshill Pacers

Visit site
I have a blog (link in my signature). Started blogging around 7 years ago whilst working as a groom at a harness racing yard, then when I moved to Scotland I started the current one. Helped me settle in a bit I suppose. It's been going for 2 and a half years now and has kinda taken off - I met a TV personality/journalist/celebrity from the USA who is kind of the poster girl for American harness racing and she plugged my blog on her various sites, so I'm now averaging 6000 views a month with the majority coming from America. I've been lucky enough to interview some world famous drivers for the blog, and I'm currently working on writing up two foreign trips to harness racing events (Malta and France) from the last couple of weeks.

I still find it mad that people enjoy reading my views and opinions on things. But I try to make it as fun and informative as possible, with varying elements of the sport looked at. I keep asking my readers for feedback on where they'd like me to go with it during the next few months now that it's the close season but nobody ever comes up with any ideas! So I'm trying to keep it active and interesting all by myself!