Why are some people allowed behind the wheel of a car?!? I'm seething!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
What is it about filthy chavs! Why are they born without common sense and a serious attitude!
Took new nag for a hack with the intention of taking him somewhere new. We were around 1/2 way around the ride and we were coming of the top of a hill and he started panicking about something so after quite a few attempts to get him to go forwards I decided it wasn't worth risking me falling off and him getitng loose so I gave up and decded to take him around the intended ride the opposite way and I thought I'd do the ride again with company another day.
We were riding down a road which joined onto the road he'd just been spooking on and he was getting a bit worried again but he kept plodding on when I saw a black car come racing towards us. We were just by a big lay-by so I stopped so the car had plenty of room to pass us and I asked him to slow down (which I would have done no matter which horse I was on, speeding through puddles isn't good!). He didn't slow down much and skidded to a stop next to me wound down his window and started effing and blinding and hurling abuse at me while his chav girlfriend sat next to him laughing ! I tried to say civil and tell him to stop shouting because he was really worrying my poor boy who was starting to panic and he wouldn't move so I couldn't get away form the car. Eventyally the filthy piece of chav scum really wound me up and I gave as good as I got. I really wish I was on Storm so I could have just got off and dragged the little shite out of his window by his throat! The little git then sat there revving his engine (his chav-mobile had a massive exhaust so it was making a hell of alot of noise) and Olympic really panicked
frown.gif
Then the chav pulled out incredibly fast so he was behind us and sat there revving his engine for about 30 seconds. I tried to go forwards but my poor lad wouldn't and he just flipped out. The chav the sped off and I turned Olympic around to head back the way we'd jut come and he settled down pretty quickly and we plodded home quietly.
I'm still shaking with rage, that little could have caused a serious accident if I'd come off because to get back to college we have to cross a busy road. I'm just really glad I wasn't on Missy becaue she would have ditched me pretty quickly and it would have had an unhappy ending
frown.gif

He later sped past me again when we wer plodding back home and I manged to get his registration, my friend is now trying to find out where he lives ad she's just as wound up about it as I am ndshe wasn't even there. I really don't see the point in reporting it to the police because I doubt anything would get done about it
mad.gif
frown.gif

Sorry for the long essay!
Some people need to either be sterilised or educaed on how to bring up children so they don't raise people like him!
mad.gif

Weezy

Visit site
OMG what a horrible experience for you to endure, AND on a new horse:( You MUST report it Kat, as he may already have allegations lodged against him and this will add to the case.

Big hug xxx

jemima

Visit site
Sorry to hear about it - some people are truly idiotic but I WOULD report him to the police. They may not do anything on this one incident but if he has a habit of behaving like this then your report will certainly go towards the police having at least a quiet word. if other people have also had cause to complain.

Irishcobs

Visit site
Oh no. Bloody idiot! I would of smacked him one. Or put a nice big dent and a scratch in his car.
You have a new horse? I must of missed that

madgirl

Visit site
OMG poor you glad you were ok. bloody chavs was walking my dog through the village car came down at a horrendous speed. I asked them to slow down a bit especially as there were horses in front of me. The got out and screamed at me ! This was a year ago and I was bloody scared! Feel for you. I would report them

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
[ QUOTE ]
Oh no. Bloody idiot! I would of smacked him one. Or put a nice big dent and a scratch in his car.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was on Storm I could have but I had more control of poor neddy on his back.

Yes I have a new horse, he came home on saturday (I bought DieselDog's horse
laugh.gif
)

pagancluf

Visit site
Report the Fcuk! God how I hate men will small D*cks and no brains! Can u train your horse to turn and buck at offending vehicle? well done for you for not getting off neddy and pummeling him to the ground.

ColleenIsh

EVERY THING IS POSSIBLE
Definitely report it .... Im sick to the back teeth of " little boy racers" Every saturday they zoom straight past me in there "zooped up cars " I teach at a local riding school and the ponies and horses are as good as gold out on the road . its a very busy main road that does have a path .. ( its out in the country ) I do tend to use it when there is no one on it . I normally ride a big cob called henry who is as quiet and is fab out on the road ... I have to basically head nearly into the middle of the road before cars will slow down . Its like they are blind when it comes to my hand signals .

It bugs the hell out of me when these boys ( barely out of nappies might i add) come flying by ignoring the signs !!

Hope your not too put off to head out the on a hack again as it can be so off putting with these ignorant sods !!

MillionDollar

Visit site
OMG!!! That is awful!!!! How can anyone be soooo rude. I hate hate hate chavs, argh! Poor Olympic, hope hes ok now?! My god i would have been so angry, im not surprised your shook up.

To make you feel a bit better Storm and Allie are happy as larry, and munching on some hay as we speak
grin.gif
Flo is STILL starring at them from the gate shes been there since they arrived, and she was a right cow when i rode her this morning, i couldn't stop her jogging, lol. seriously its like shes NEVER seen another horse, lol.

Fairynuff

Visit site
have you seen the film "Natural Born Killers"? Its the story of a strange couple who blast to hell anyone who annoys them, it makes you want to get a shotgun. These idiots are breeding so fast there wont be us normal peeps around for long. I used to work in the DHSS so had daily contact wiv em
crazy.gif
Mairi.

Irishcobs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was on Storm I could have but I had more control of poor neddy on his back.

Yes I have a new horse, he came home on saturday (I bought DieselDog's horse
laugh.gif
)

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it might of been him when you said Olympic but wasn't sure. Have you sold Missy then?

Elise

Visit site
That made me angry just reading it
mad.gif
mad.gif
These people are such idiots and what they did was just completely dangerous. I'm so glad you are alright. I know it's childish but if I found out where they lived I'd be very tempted to put Ribena and a dead rat through the letter box!!! (I wouldn't but I would be tempted
tongue.gif
)

sylvapak

Visit site
if that was belle she would have trashed that car! would defo report. people are just getting worse and worse. chavs only do it as they have no life and have nothing else to do but cause trouble and smoke weed.

people like this should be locked up and used to test chemicals on. and then gelded

L

lilym

what a piece of scum
mad.gif
mad.gif
do you drive a 4 x 4?? if so do what i do.....he is almost certainley a local, i memerise the number plates of chav-scum like this and squash them into hedges and onto verges if i see them coming towards me when i'm in the jeep, as long as there are no witnesses the police will do sod all, i planted one on a verge once and he got stuck as the mud was so deep!!
wink.gif
wink.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Well I've just phoned my nearest 24hour station and I have to go down to my nearest station and report it so I shall be off on the scrounge for a lift tomorrow
tongue.gif

crackerjack

Visit site
How horrible for you! I get SO annoyed with these people
mad.gif
mad.gif

I get so fed up now i give their car a whack with my stick if they come to fast or close- of course only possible if it won't scare the horse but normally sorts them out! Only one person came back to me i said ' you came so close you hit my Stirrup. He said sorry and drove away slowly
smirk.gif

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
You are right to report it as a serious accident could have been caused. Make sure that the police realise that your horse is very good on the road and it was purely the antics of the boy racer which could have caused a serious problem. Why do men think it is clever to act this way in front of their girls friends, and why the hell do the girl friends think it is wonderful behaviour. Prats.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Thy feel the need to act this way because they're filthy chav's.
I think I'm going to sart a new reality show "Chavs get sterlised for the good of the country"

Puppy

Visit site
When you report it, stress that the behaviour was aggressive and you feared imminent harm!!
mad.gif
Man I hate chavs like that!!
mad.gif

juliebrewer

Visit site
YOU MUST REPORT THIS.. he has probably got form or ready. the police may even ask for his documents which he probably wont be able to produce! Dont let him get away with this... Hope you ok...

tormor

Visit site
if you can't get a lift in the morning i'm about doing nothing from 2 onwards. If it was django i would have dread to think what he would have done.....

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Definitely report him! Counts as threatening behaviour, and could have endangered both you and your horse, so the police SHOULD take it seriously. I can't believe that there are people who are so ignorant and aggressive (and he was probably showing off to his girlfriend as well!) He deserves to get really hammered, but even if he gets a verbal warning from the police, it might make him cool his behaviour a bit. Good luck , Kat, and go for it!