Why can't I find a sharer?!

Ziggy_

Visit site
I've been looking for months - had the odd phone call but nothing even remotely promising, only one wanting to move my horse halfway across the country and one wanting to buy her
mad.gif

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link or not but my ad runs something like ''16.2hh mare, well schooled, bombproof in traffic, excellent jumper with BSJA winnings, easy to handle. Sharp so needs competent rider.''

She is advertised on three or 4 websites and once a month I delete the ads and re-do them so they are near the top of the listings. What am I doing wrong?

confused.gif

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Have you tried advertising at local tack shops, competition venue notice boards, Riding Clubs, Pony Club websites. Let your farrier know, he can spread the word around everywhere. Everyone pins their hopes on internet advertising now but sometimes the old 'card on a notice board' works better. Good Luck
smile.gif

Flint12

Visit site
Your not the only one with the problem, my boy has been advertised since i got him on and off, had two very dodgy loaners and nothing else.

Im sure it will work out for you and i hope it does
laugh.gif

Ziggy_

Visit site
Thanks, I have just printed off a load of posters to put up in local tack shops etc
grin.gif

I'd imagine the sharp part puts people of but in all honesty she is the sharpest, cleverest horse I've ever met so I'm reluctant to take it out of the ad for fear of attracting morons
crazy.gif

chocolate86

Visit site
Depends. How much contribution to cost are you advertising? I found some websites where you leave a permanent ad I get people emailing and phoning 6months after my ad went up