Why do people let their Horses get away with everything! RANT ALERT

LaurenBay

Visit site
Update, went to the yard last night at my normal time. Man didn't turn up. Although he had spoken to my yard owner (my very good friend) and asked her opinion on the matter. She said the same as me, Horse has no boundries and he is lucky his Horse isn't nasty as he could be much more trying and difficult if he wanted to be. He needs to do some groundwork with him. He told YO he thinks its my fault! As Horse never does it to anyone else. Well no he wouldn't, the other 2 Horses in the field belong to YO, Horse follows her and hounds her until she catches her Horses. YO's Horses are more dominant so he leaves YO alone. And he won't do it to his owner, as the man is giving Horse what he wants anyway, by giving him treats and getting him in. His not the one that has to deal with the Horse being a bloody nuissance! I am hoping he is up today, so I can talk to him.

Chavhorse

Visit site
Second the Horsey teen idea.

I have a wonderful Horsey Teen who 3 times a week comes up and gives Vardi a good groom, takes him for an in-hand graze and generally gives him some one on one time.

As he is not a suitable ride for her I pay for some riding lessons for her each month works well for all of us.