Why? How can people do this

Saneta

Visit site
So what have the children learnt from this? To follow in their parents footsteps and being cruel to animals. Time for the adults and kids to be given a taste of their own medicine me thinks...

Copperpot

Visit site
I drive down this road a lot. Poor ponies always tethered at the side of the road. I've seen the 2 Shetlands. One was tethered right next to the road in summer with no shade or water. I did report it but RSPCA weren't interested.

I'm so glad I didn't see this incident. Would probably have got myself attacked trying to stop them.

windand rain

Visit site
Must admit that this puzzles me a bit How do two children hold onto a pony while the car moves fast enough to either drag it along or injure it in the process Surely the pony unless tied to the back would be too strong or too heavy for a child to hold. Dont get me wrong not condoning any of this it just seems impossible in these conditions. I am horrified by what some people will do but sadly no longer surprised after all if someone will sit a toddler on a lit gas ring they will do anything

Hairy Old Cob

Visit site
Dont you just like the TT Travelling Thieving Comunity words fail me how they just seem to get away it most times. If I posted what I would really like to post I would be Banned from the Forum.

pennyturner

Visit site
Must admit that this puzzles me a bit How do two children hold onto a pony while the car moves fast enough to either drag it along or injure it in the process Surely the pony unless tied to the back would be too strong or too heavy for a child to hold. Dont get me wrong not condoning any of this it just seems impossible in these conditions. I am horrified by what some people will do but sadly no longer surprised after all if someone will sit a toddler on a lit gas ring they will do anything

I agree. Very unlikely as described. Healthy scepticism required.