Wide calf riding boots

Emeb

New User
Visit site
Help!!!...
I have previously owned KANYON GORSE X RIDER BOOTS,
I am short and need wide calf, they were a perfect fit, sadly they are no longer being made..can anyone with experience suggest some comfortable, wide leg riding boots for shorties? ?

Follysmum

Visit site
Help!!!...
I have previously owned KANYON GORSE X RIDER BOOTS,
I am short and need wide calf, they were a perfect fit, sadly they are no longer being made..can anyone with experience suggest some comfortable, wide leg riding boots for shorties? ?

I loved these boots also
Would be interested in to finding some similar

Cob Life

Visit site
I've just ordered some tredstep Donatello they do regular calf sizes or 40-43 and 45-48. They're the widest I could find, mountain horse sovereign high rider go to at least 43 calf but could only get my calf size or my shoe size without having to wait 6 weeks for them to be ordered from abroad.

Shooting Star

Visit site
I used to love the kanyon gorse boots too. When they stopped making them I replaced them with some tuffa broadlands which I actually found I like better.

OdinsMum

Visit site
Saxon syntovia long riding boots, I bought myself a pair last week in short/wide and the are great. They need wearing in (to drop) but they haven’t caused me any blisters or pain as of yet.

Shavings

Visit site
where did you lovely lot get your tredstep Donatello boots from? a quick google is telling me i have to go to my "local" store but that is a 4 hour ferry ride away! id rather order online!

itsokboah

Visit site
I am 5ft 2 and have wide calves. I couldn't find Tredstep Donatello that would fit my 16" calves.
I tried on some Mountain Horse wide calf last week and they fit perfect on my calf but were too long even with a heel riser!
I was told they are bringing out a SHORT WIDE version in March so I am waiting for these.. I believe they were the Sovereign High Rider style.

itsokboah

Visit site
where did you lovely lot get your tredstep Donatello boots from? a quick google is telling me i have to go to my "local" store but that is a 4 hour ferry ride away! id rather order online!
I tried to find some online but they are all sold out in my size. I only found some to try on at Hope Valley Saddlery at Somerford.