Wilkismoor

lis2185

Visit site
Anyone got a horse with this prefix? I've got an 8 month old foal with this prefix and interested in what others have turned out like if there are some!? I was doing some research and came across this old advert.

FOR SALE - To a Good Home Wilkismoor Black Beauty Welsh Sec C x Cob Type Colt 2yrs Old 'Chance' was saved from an uncertain future ...

So they do exist! Anyone know of this horse, the ad has gone so i presume it has been sold!

rachelalmills

New User
Visit site
Hello, i was just doing a bit of research on my colt, Wilkismoor Batman, and found this! So i have registered with horse and hound to reply! He is an 11 month old skewbald cob colt (very hairy and dopey!). Where did you get yours from?

holly2000

New User
Visit site
that is funny because i have a wilkismoor charming girl that is cob type cross welsh she was ment to have come of the moor thts what the owner said :confused:

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
NED shows over 150 with this prefix mostly coloured only about 6 have any sort of breeding recorded. The prefix is reg to MRS D SKELLEY covering the following societies
SPORT HORSE BREEDING OF GREAT BRITAIN 13 Jun 07
ARAB HORSE SOCIETY - 15 Aug 08
DARTMOOR HILL PONY ASSOCIATION - 12 Mar 98
NATIONAL PONY SOCIETY 22 Oct 96

Sophiesnow

New User
Visit site
Hi Louise, how is lovely Martha getting on? I’m Mika’s part owner - he’s doing very well, living our 2 boys, coming in during the day, very good to do , happy with the farrier for his trims, has travelled in trailer wondering what to start next with him ? Would love some advice

dixie

Visit site
I know of two Wilkismoor horses. Both coloured cob types. One jumping BS very well and the other a very capable lovely horse.