Will he won't he ........

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
He's Fritz at the moment, but occasionally Spritzer, we'll see if either sticks :)

Both of the others have been in and out today so although they aren't exactly thrilled, I think it's going well for 24 hours and looking very positive.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
? spritz/Fritz both cool

I was going to suggest Goulash, mainly because that's what I'm making at the moment and it is delightfully orange atm ?. But I'm not sure that trips off the tongue ?.

ycbm

Visit site
? spritz/Fritz both cool

I was going to suggest Goulash, mainly because that's what I'm making at the moment and it is delightfully orange atm ?. But I'm not sure that trips off the tongue ?.

Shortened to Goo ? he's definitely too spikey for that at the moment ?

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
Oh he’s gorgeous ? I’m very jealous. My lovely ginger decided to move in with an elderly neighbour and I’m pretty gutted. His name is Chilli aka Chilli bean although now he goes by the imaginative name of Gingy ?. I got a black kitten at the same time called Pepper so it was Chilli Pepper.

PurBee

Visit site
Oh a kitten thread! He’s sooo friggin’ cute! ? love ginga’s too….had a wee female years ago, who remained small.

He looks like a Rasputin to me, cats with their 9 lives , voodoo magic stare and all that…could be shortened to Raz….?

ycbm

Visit site
He's a feisty, athletic, bold, trouble maker with very sharp claws!

He's only been here 2 days and tonight our other 2 behaved almost normally. Touch wood this is the easiest kitten introduction we've ever done.

No name has stuck yet though ....