Will she never stop growing?!

JJS

Visit site
Well, we're at eight months now, and Flower is looking sizeable! Her new head collar arrived in the post today, so I duly took it along to the stables and gave it a try, but as you can see, it's much too small. The worst part is that it's a cob size :D Now in fairness, I think it's remarkably small, and I doubt it would fit Mary either, so we've not reached the heady heights of full just yet, but I'm beginning to wonder if she'll ever stop growing! I really don't dare to measure her anymore!

T0V4peG.jpg

To think I ordered a 14.2hh - Mary delivered on the solid and the filly parts, but she must have gotten a big confused when I told her my size requirements!

JJS

Visit site
She is a big girl. She could keep growing until she's 7 or 8. My 5 year old is still growing.

That's my worry! My ISH gelding grew three inches between six and seven, and didn't completely stop until eight, and Mary is five and definitely growing upwards. If Flower does the same, I don't even like to think how big she could end up.

Flicker

Visit site
She’s going to be less ‘Flower’ and more ‘Giant Redwood’ by the time she stops! She is delicious though.

Cecile

Visit site
You should consider her a Sun *Flower* and she will stop growing when she reaches where she is going :)
Adorable as ever and she has now grow perfectly into her ears and everything is balancing out well..
Either that or you have shrunk a fair bit

Dave's Mam

Visit site
You should consider her a Sun *Flower* and she will stop growing when she reaches where she is going :)
Adorable as ever and she has now grow perfectly into her ears and everything is balancing out well..
Either that or you have shrunk a fair bit

I was going to say a Sunflower too! She's already well bigger than my lad, but he's a titch.

Antw23uk

Visit site
What an absolute result, you are so lucky. Who wants shortarse cobs anyway? What do you even do with them when they are so small!! Bigger the better in my opinion :)