William update (Narramore Music Man)

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
William has now done two ODE's, and had a super day last Sunday at Nutwell Court coming 4th in his Section..
Can't seem to post the links to the vids on here but if anyone would like to see some of his XC, his dressage test and some of Jack SJ and XC, please look on Narramore Stud page on facebook. It's an open page so you should be able to see it easily.
Caroline says he still feels big and gangly and has some growing to do, but after that rocky start, it's lovely to see him strutting his stuff! (this isn't an advert, neither horse will be for sale)

henryhorn

Yes Jade, he had ecoli 125 then a joint infection, and the entire family took turns nursing him, there are still pics on my old blog www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com of when he was desperately ill. He's a nice personality too, even the vet said so yesterday when he gave him his booster, after the pain he went through from him he was amazed he now allows him to treat him easily.

jesterfaerie

Visit site
It is hard to believe it is him and how close you all came to losing him.
This is the first time I have seen him go XC and he looks brilliant well done to C for their 4th place :)

henryhorn

Thank you Ibblebibble, it's part of my mission to prove the UK needs nice looking trainable sound horses not just World beaters..
(though I do despair when you get people questioning why it costs me £5k to produce one from covering to a ridden four year old...)