Willough and Floss at Keysoe BSJA

Thistle

Visit site
Well, where do I start, I don't think we have ever had a better day!

Bee had a lessao with Nick Turner yesterday with Floss, which helped her to be more 'forward'. This obviously rubbed off on Willough.

Took both in the CR and jumped 2 clears, Willough's textbook and Floss a bit messy as they are not always quite togetjer.

Next BN. Willough was 3rd to go, she flew, set a blistering double clear to go into the lead. Floss went 6 later to fly too, just half a sec behind Willough.

That left Bee in 1&2. Next a very tense hour as there were 40 or so in the class.

Everyone tried so hard to catch them but kept faulting when trying to make the turns and getting fences down, or else just being slower.

Bee was first and 2nd and won £45!! Not bad for the smallest horse/pony in the class with possibly the youngest rider.

Next was the 95 open.

Bee was 4th to go and Willough was really performing, another quick DC to go into the lead and stay there for a while.

Next Floss, just as Bee was having a last pop before she went into the ring the dozy woman standing by the practice jump dropped it to a X as Bee was 2 strides out. She just jumped the X and had to go straight in. This caused her to have the first fence down.

Willough ended up in 5th to win another £14, there were over 50 in this class.

All in all a good day at the office!

Go home to find we had no power and I had stupidly left my handbag at keysoe, they have it and put it in the safe.

Back lady then arrived and said she was amazed that Floss could do anything as she was so wrong. She will be awesome when she is right.
smile.gif

Thistle

Visit site
Yes but Beatle is a dressage diva now, and Willough just does not 'get' dressage!, she also does not approve of bling, or pink!

Now if you want a nice dressage pony that can jump we still have Comet, I would do a loan?

PaddyMonty

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You were the nice person who I thanked for going first!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ah yes I remember now. Obviously I will have forgotten what you look like by the time we meet again (age you know)so introduce yourself next time
wink.gif