Willowbrook Horse Dealer - West Sussex

RIDMagic

Visit site
Any information, good or bad, would be appreciated. They advertise on Horsemart and seem to have some nice quiet types, and I can't find anything negative about them...

s4sugar

Visit site
Any disparaging comments on this forum get removed.
Try google -I can't find anything positive.

RIDMagic

Visit site
Yes just been googling, a couple of people saying their horses seem to be quite relaxed and laid back, I think I'm more reassured by the fact that I can't find anything negative than worried by the fact that I can't find anything positive... if you know what I mean!

I did find a couple of posts on this forum where people have asked the same question about Willowbrook, and it looks like people have replied by PM rather than openly, for obvious reasons, so it seems that perhaps some people have an opinion of them...

catwithclaws

Visit site
Willow brook are actually a riding school. The horses are all used in the school and then sold on - so I would hope they'd be reasonably safe as they all get ridden by kids and adult beginners out on hacks etc. I rode there a couple of times many many years ago

LadyRascasse

Visit site
The horses from willowbrook are generally very green young horses brought over from Ireland so unless your experienced with dealing with young green horses who need a firm hand then I would look elsewhere. Nice enough horses just never seem to be for the novice horse owner.