Winderen Bits

Piglet

Visit site
I am very interested in buying one of these bits - you can buy a mouthpiece (several choices to be had) and separate but rings (again a big choice) and interchange them. My horse liked his Nathe type bit but chomped through it within a couple of weeks whereas the winderen gel bits are (apparently) chew proof. As they are based in the EU you cannot order anything under £144.00. I bought a mouthpiece and D Rings but my order didn’t come to the minimum amount so I had to order another mouthpiece to make it up to the desired amount. Has anyone used these bits and if so, how did you get around having to order more than you want?

Uliy

Visit site
One of my fellow liveries invested in one of these. Her Thoroughbred chomped through it! They did replace it but it definitely is not chewproof!

I’ve been thinking of getting one of these for my chompy horse, but having heard this, I’m not going to bother! ?

Piglet

Visit site
Thank you, the main issue I have that although the customer services are great, it is the minimum amount you have to buy before it can be shipped to the UK ? (unfortunately I don’t know anyone who is in the EU
I’ve been thinking of getting one of these for my chompy horse, but having heard this, I’m not going to bother! ?
o

lme

Visit site
We got ours from a UK supplier (the horse bit bank). We have the super flexi and flexi mouthpieces. Chompy 5yo has done no damage so far and really likes the bits.