Wintec 2000 ap

1Lucie

Visit site
My horse is needing his third saddle in 18months due to changing shape.... Ekkkkk!! Only had brand new one in jan!! Anyway saddle fitter has recommended the above saddle (new one) opinions? ( I have thorowgood t6 which just won't fit :-()

Leam_Carrie

Visit site
I've got the 500 ap, as my saddle fitter had a second hand one. I was impressed with how many adjustments could be made to fit my odd shaped arab. It's comfy and I think the 2000 is meant to be much nicer. Cleans up nicely with synthetic saddle cleaner. All that said I'm a fairly new horse owner, so others will give you a better review.

Frozen Hoof Boots

Visit site
I really liked mine bought new couple years ago, new shape. V comfortable as he changed shape so many times. He went from black, to blue to red to white and back to red gullet again!
I only used it for a year as horse was pts so its sat in my dining room all new and looking for a new home... :)

Dont buy the old style ones as they are known to have brittle plastic trees that crack.

Bayneddie

Visit site
I have the Wintec 2000 GP and the 500 dressage saddle and I love them both! But more importantly, so does my mare. I always get a saddle fitter out to check and alter the fit/gullet though.
Very flexible saddles but the flexibility of changeable gullets is only good if the rest of the is saddle fits too IMO

Lego

Visit site
I have a Wintec 2000 AP. I bought it 2 years ago for my cob, and it was a great fit at the time. It's still pretty comfy, and the fit is ok, but not perfect. I'm saving up to replace it, as the shape just isn't quite right, however it's adjusted. It's not causing any problems, just not quite right for cobby now he's muscled up a bit over his back - it's fine but I wouldn't buy it again now if that makes sense?