Wintec outer screws

poiuytrewq

Visit site
My daughter years ago bought a wintec dressage saddle which she never used so I leant it to a friend.
It came back minus a gullet bar and any screws. We had a spare bar and inside screws to hold that in place but can’t find outer ones.
She had advertised (and sold!) it as I thought I’d bought some but they have arrived and are far smaller than the holes.
We also have my “emergency spare” wintec 2000 gp so I figured I’d just take the screws out of that as it’s redundant but they are also way to small.
Any ideas where I can find the correct ones please?
I feel a bit bad as it was my friend who took them out and I didn’t even notice when I collected it back! (Too long ago to ask)
Daughter has had a car disaster and needs cash!!

ccls

Visit site
I just changed the gullet on my Wintec and the screw seemed too small for the hole. Then I noticed that there was a 'nut', which was loose and had fallen out of the hole. If you look on ebay it is listed as a gullet nut. The screw goes into the gullet and the nut sits on the back of the hole in the saddle mount. If that makes sense. The nut doesn't look like a normal nut.

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I just changed the gullet on my Wintec and the screw seemed too small for the hole. Then I noticed that there was a 'nut', which was loose and had fallen out of the hole. If you look on ebay it is listed as a gullet nut. The screw goes into the gullet and the nut sits on the back of the hole in the saddle mount. If that makes sense. The nut doesn't look like a normal nut.
I know what you mean!
This is the outside screws though, the gullet screws and nut thing I had spares of. They are much smaller.