Winter Riding Tights

Stenners

Visit site
What are your recommendations?

I currently only have Noble Tights which is absolutely love!! Just not sure they will be warm enough for the winter!

eggs

Visit site
I found the Noble winter tights a strange fit on me although their summer balance tights fit me very well. I have the Dublin winter riding tights although if it is really cold I can't beat my Pikeur Lugana softshell winter breeches. They are spendy but super warm and last for years and years.

Moonberry

Visit site
I have a pair of noble softshells which are fab, not sure if you can still get them though. Failing that I love my Scorching North winter tights.

Lady Jane

Visit site
Noble winter tights if you can get them. You may need a size up fom the balance tight and the summer tight (I find this with Horseware as well)

Annagain

Visit site
I bought some cheapish riding tights from Kramer - I think they're called Equilibra. They're not the winter ones and I bought them for general wear but they're very fleecy inside and they're so warm I can only wear them when it's really cold!

gryff

Visit site
I really like the lemieux ones you mentioned. They are quite snug, I found, so if you're borderline sizes, size up.

I've just ordered 2 pairs of Scorching North ones, so I'll keep you posted. They have £10 off at the moment and I had another 10% off too, so they ended up costing about £35 each.

jnb

Visit site
Just received a pair of the HorzeHoods Contraflex winter tights, they had a faulty batch of fabric meaning these are £27.50 a pair, full silicon seat or no seat. They're beautiful, so warm and fir really well. Just ordered a wine coloured pair, bargain! The fabric is lined with White thermal brushed stuff, and this shows through very slightly when you squat down, hence they deemed them seconds.
Ends today so go get them! Teal, Wine or grey double pockets and lovely tummy holding in waist.

https://www.horzehoods.com/collecti...-v-2-burgundy-leggings?variant=42046814748903

Sprat

Visit site
Not quite winter riding tights but I have just picked up a pair of faux fur lined leggings from Sainsburys for a tenner that I plan on sticking under my normal jods. I haven't tested them out yet but planning on riding tonight so I'll let you all know how I get on. They look really warm so fingers crossed!

Sprat

Visit site
The Sainsburys fur lined tights were a winner. It was 1.5 degrees and I managed to ride without feeling like my legs were falling off. For the price, I would definitely recommend them to pop under your normal jods

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
I ordered some scorching north ones in the sale and am wearing them now-am a little disappointed, they have two seams running across the thigh above the knee and the seams feel quite rough on the inside on one side in particular. They are quite warm (it’s -2 outside right now) but have warmer ones. I like the colour but that’s about it-glad I didn’t pay full price.
I have some Harry hall soft shell ones from a few years back which are nice to wear, I had some covelleiro winter breeches that were super but I lost weight and they were way too big-I had them for several years and they still looked like new.
nothing beats the Ariat ones I bought in 2011 though, they were superb and I finally wore them out a few years ago.