wish me luck!

Ibblebibble

Visit site
tomorrow i am moving from the farm where i have been for 7 years to a little private yard, so why the need for luck i hear you ask, well I have to oversee the moving of all 6 equines:eek: Big girl has to go in a lorry so i've hired a man with a lorry, well 2 men actually after i explained she can be a bit of a cow and hasn't actually been boxed for 6 years:eek: You can't use lunge lines or the other usual loading 'tricks' as she'll either rear or kick out:eek: I'm going to be a wittering dick so i will hand over the chifney and big girl and let the professionals get on with it!, then we have the ginger twit who also hasn't been boxed for 6 years, he will either walk on cool as a cucumber or he'll have a complete meltdown!
little pony likes to travel backwards, welshie has done plenty of loading practice but never actually travelled, well not since he was a weanling:eek: The other 2 should be a piece of cake. Guess who will be not sleeping tonight with worry:eek:
Oh and i forgot to mention i fell over again yesterday on my twisted ankle so i'm a bit lame again:rolleyes: i will be glad when tomorrow is all over!!

Fii

Visit site
Good luck!! :) I am sure it will all go smoothly!
The trick is to think it will all be a pain in the arse, then it usually goes well!! :D

Ibblebibble

Visit site
Oh good luck. Very stressful, have a bottle on stand by for the evening!
I don't drink lol, but tomorrow may change that!!

Good luck!! :) I am sure it will all go smoothly!
The trick is to think it will all be a pain in the arse, then it usually goes well!! :D
this is what i am hoping Fii:D really really really hoping!!

Good luck for tomorrow!

thank you, you're not too far away in south Glos, any good at loading stubborn 17hh mares:D:D