Wish us luck

Annette4

Visit site
Next week sees the start of two very long weeks with both flyball championships back to back.

Fizz is competing with a team at both indoor and outdoor champs but realisticly we only really have a chance of being placed at indoors. She's also doing singles which could all go horribly wrong as she hasn't done starts in years and revving from the other side blows her brain but I wanted to give her a go as shes not likely to run much indoors.

They're allowing baby dogs post covid so Ginny is in our foundation team for both, I'm not convinced we'll place with the mix of dogs but the atmosphere will be good for her and aiming for no spat balls and no interest in the other lane ready for her open debut in September.

Most worrying of all is Dobby doing foundation singles indoors! We have a handling strategy which seems to be working so far and a wall of humans meant he stayed in the ring for the first time last weekend but I'm still a little worried it could blow his brain. That being said, it will be really interesting to see what times he does as he is a sub 4 second dog but I've never managed to clock a time for him.

Karran

Visit site
Good Luck! We're sadly not attending outdoor champs this year. Cost of petrol for us as a team is just too much to go all that way. Really hoping either cost of living/petrol comes down or it goes a bit more south to make it worth the travel.

Keep us updated - i'll be looking out for results!

Annette4

Visit site
Good Luck! We're sadly not attending outdoor champs this year. Cost of petrol for us as a team is just too much to go all that way. Really hoping either cost of living/petrol comes down or it goes a bit more south to make it worth the travel.

Keep us updated - i'll be looking out for results!

Its not going to be sustainable for much longer I suspect, I know we've said we are only doing one next year and we've had real trouble pulling teams together between having to stay for 4 days and the distance for outdoors.

Annette4

Visit site
Good luck, look forward to hearing your results. I don't envy you the indoor competitions, I came away from the only one I attended with a blinding headache :p!

I wear ear plugs ? Fizz loves indoor racing (blooming mardy whippet) so I've done more over the last few years but to be fair Malvern is so big you don't get the noise like you do at the likes of Oswestry.