Withington

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Big!

Lovely event, but it is always quite big and technical there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm maybe not then! Big is ok, technical maybe not quite yet

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, i did the novice there in '03.. i didn't think it was that technical!!
this for Moon?? i'd give it a go.

[/ QUOTE ]

May be worth entering and doing dr/sj even if xc looks too much too soon.
Looking at last years results it didnt cause many problems.

Mel85

Visit site
Maybe I've remember the technical wrong - I haven't been there for a couple of years and last time was there was walking the intermediate so didn't pay huge amounts of attention to the novice tbh!

igglepiggle

Visit site
I've not been round it but used to be based there and heard it was the sort of novice you do if you are about to upgrade?

BBs

Visit site
Yep think it would be a good novice for her.
Undulating, but perfectly fine for her at this stage
smile.gif

sw123

Visit site
Big!!! lovely novice as its bold and attacking but not a first time one or an unexperienced one....

I wanted to do it before chatsworth this time but as i won't have done anything (unless my hobbling dramatically improves between now and hambleden) i didn't enter it as don't want to do that size straight away this year!

dieseldog

Visit site
Withington Novice was Floyds first ever BE event and he went round clear. We went up there last year after the event and XC schooled - Olympics first time on a XC course ever and he jumped a lot of them. I've got loads of photos if you want to see what the jumps are like.

There is a bounce of rolltops in the woods - which might have a long route, a big table coming out of the woods, some quite steep steps, Coffin, corner, water is really nice.

I think you would be fine.

poggio

Visit site
agree it is lovely, big and bold as others have said but think you should be fine.... and like you say enter and just do dress/sj if you think the xc is too much ?? Tis all good experience for her...