Wocket Woy and Mattie Bach

Irishdan

Visit site
Anyone else follow them on Facebook? Highly recommend anyone who needs a laugh to watch their videos. Fantastic ambassadors for Thoroughbreds and a real pair of nutters. Just brilliant.😂😂

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I think they have done a lot for showing people that not all TBs are nutters an you can do daft things with them too :). Great for them :).

Clare85

Visit site
I think they have done a lot for showing people that not all TBs are nutters an you can do daft things with them too :). Great for them :).

Definitely agree with this. Great ambassadors for TBs, especially ex-racers :) love watching the videos and every time mum comes over she sits with my phone and catches up on any she's missed, laughing like a drain! :)

Dazed'n'confused

Visit site
I absolutely love them, they're my kind of nutters!! I look forward to their videos, they never fail to make me laugh!! I agree, the Milk Tway one was fantastic, as was Maid Mawwion and lots of others!! :D
They remind me of when I used to have fun on horses and how I need to get back to that!!

Bertolie

Visit site
Love Wocket Woy and Mattie, they brighten up the most miserable Saturdays! Loved the Halloween one 😅 my 8 year old granddaughter comes down to ride every 2 weeks and we have to have a catch up on their antics before we can go to the yard!

Mariposa

Visit site
The Halloween one is my all time favourite! Love them - used to be that I really looked forward to The Morning Line on a Saturday morning...now I look forward to the new video!!

Sukistokes2

Visit site
I'm a new fan, those "poor" horses, best advertisement for TBs going. My Favorite was the Slow down for my horse one, where he had the speed sign, the look on the van drivers face was a picture!

Hexx

Visit site
They are brilliant - been following them for a while.

The amazing thing is Woy and Nobby are "proper" racehorses - Roy came second in a race the last week, and won the week before that. Their faces are a picture when they are dressed up in costume - you can almost see them rolling their eyes.

Visit site
Honestly racehorses are awesome! They are some of the most bombproof horses I have ever ridden! Matty isn't the first to do stupid things with racehorses, I took one of my wee mares down to the stream to hook out all of the Bedmax bags that had blown down there with a broom. 6 trips in and out and we got them all, along with a random brushing boot, all tied onto the broom to canter back up the hill home!