Wolkenderry?

air78

www.ctwequine.com
I saw him at Burghley and thought he looked great, he was also very well behaved in the ring
smile.gif

CaraByard1

New User
Visit site
Hi, i backed this stallion when he was imported. He has the most fabulous temprement, he is kind and calm and had exellent manners both in hand and under saddle. Super trainabilty and very intelligent. He is 100% better in the flesh, i have seen and dealt with alot of top class stallions and in my opinion he is the nicest i have come accros. A fantastic ride and has the most powerful trot i have ever sat on. I will be putting my mare to him next year now i have found out he is standing.

DebMill

New User
Visit site
Hi, I like the look of this stallion (saw him at Burghely too). please could you PM with the info as I was interested in using him on my mare. Thanks

horseskin

New User
Visit site
I have seen this stallion in the BSJA classes that he has competed.A lovely quality young stallion(with plenty of jump) - and looks to have a fabulous temperament.Definitely worth considering and worth looking at in the flesh.

JaxMath

Visit site
All - the PM's would appear to have some info in relation to him not having a good temperament and that he bites - this is totally untrue as he is one of the kindest horses I have had the pleasure of owning. He is stabled next to and turned out with my other gelding and when visitors come they are invited into his stable with him as he is so laid back. There was also some suggestion that his movement isn't very good - again this is a mystery as he received marks of 8.5 and 9's for his paces in his stallion grading and young dressage horse tests. He was placed 3rd in the finals of the Shearwater Young Dressage Horse Championships which speaks for itself. All I can say is come and meet him for yourself and make up your own mind (he will be at the Expo). No one that has come to see him has been dissapointed as yet!!