Women athletes all boobless!

Visit site
Most of the women seem to be flatchested. The swimmers especially, if this is due to their hi tech cozzies,I suggest all you large boobed riders who are always looking for a good bra, get one of these swimsuits !

Cedars

Visit site
Surely its because boobs are essential fatty tissue - when your body is at its limit, there won't be much left behind!

Mrs B

Visit site
Most of the women seem to be flatchested. The swimmers especially, if this is due to their hi tech cozzies,I suggest all you large boobed riders who are always looking for a good bra, get one of these swimsuits !

Mostly, because at that level of fitness, they ARE flat chested. :)

StrawberryFish

Visit site
Are we really looking at these amazing athletes, at the pinnacle of their sports and discussing the size of their breasts?!
Is that the real measure of a woman?

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
@ Horse rider- as long as I can have one as well although there are certain members of our gold medal winning pursuit cyclists from last night that I wouldn't mind either :p :p

tasel

Visit site
So the solution to getting my boobies smaller is breaking world records in athletics? Cool, will get down to it now... or maybe I'll just have another piece of chocolate instead. ;)

And yes... the male swimmers... their bodies... *faint*

npage123

Visit site
Built for speed, not for comfort
greenflag.gif

benson21

Visit site
And did you see the mens rowing? mens x4 GB won, austrailia in2nd but it was a bloke in bronze medal position, well....i am sure he must of had something stufed down his shorts!!!

Alec Swan

Visit site
You can moan about me all you like, and I'm sorry, but muscly and titless birds really don't work for me, AT ALL.

These same athletes, also have the most drum tight arses imaginable, muscular thighs with which they can crack AND shell walnuts, and they have a decided waddle.

Give me the less than perfect. ;)

Alec.

StrawberryFields1

Visit site
Watching the running today I was wondering - how do the women get 6 packs?

Personally I admire their bodies for being so healthy and fit but asthetically not very pleasing.

SusannaF

susannaforrest.wordpress.com
Ah, women! Never forget that your primary duty on this earth is to fit a cookiecutter notion of what is attractive in the 21st century Western world. It's not enough to be brilliant, you also have to have a specific kind of nork ;)

gemin1eye

Visit site
Are we really looking at these amazing athletes, at the pinnacle of their sports and discussing the size of their breasts?!

Exactly this. Can't believe this is what the OP chose to make a thread about - never mind the fact that every single one of them is acheiving something incredible that most of us will never be capable of, they've got little boobs.

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
Surely its because boobs are essential fatty tissue - when your body is at its limit, there won't be much left behind!

Both of these......:eek:

Competitive swimmers wear their costumes at least one size smaller sometimes 2 - it compresses things and increases your streamlining - boobs are not conducive to going fast.:eek:

tasel

Visit site
Sorry all, this was meant to be a light hearted observation, dont fret yourselves! I try to have a sense of humour!

Don't worry... I get it.

In all seriousness, I personally would like to lose a bit up there though because as a rider, if you're not the slimmest, it's actually better to be bottom heavy than top heavy for balance purposes. I know it's seen as more attractive to have boobs... but for riding, they're really not practical!!!

Now back to oggling swimmers' bodies... ;)

Stilldreamin'

Visit site
When I lost weight my chest vanished- I soon cheered up when I found how much more comfortable riding was without 'the girls'. The best sports bra barely kept them in line before...!!

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
I'd love to be more flat chested, boobs do not lend themselves to athleticism. I'll just tuck into my eton mess and think about going runnin tmrw....