Won a clinic with Wayne Garrick!

Booga22

Visit site
Hello!

Found out on Friday I have won a training clinic with Wayne Garrick, which is to take place on Sunday 29th August!

What are the chances of anyone else on here being one of the other 9 winners?? Please?!

Nervous already and worried I won't be up to standard!

eoe

Visit site
Congratulations a friend of mine has just brought a horse from him that he was riding for one of his owners, she says he is a really lovely guy. Let us know how you get on and lots of pictures.

Booga22

Visit site
Wayne is a friend of mine and is lovely :D You will really enjoy yourself and he will fill your day with fun - enjoy :D

That's great news - thank you! I only have a 14hh NF, but she has the heart of a 17hh bless her, so I was relieved to read bout his old welsh mare, so he knows what to expect!

Trying to rope a mate in to coming and filming it/being my own personal photorapher! he he!

Booga22

Visit site
Hello! Yep, it was the one in the paper - my mum actually entered me for it, lucky for me she did!

Still nervous though, but feeling better about it thanks to the replies on here! :)

Saf

community.webshots.com
Hello!

Found out on Friday I have won a training clinic with Wayne Garrick, which is to take place on Sunday 29th August!

What are the chances of anyone else on here being one of the other 9 winners?? Please?!

Nervous already and worried I won't be up to standard!

He is a fantastic guy, at Gatcombe year before last was not going to get Saf off the lorry for the second day of the 1* as weather pants and ground very muddy, he told me to get on with it, helped me warm up and jumped in horrid conditions for just one down, I owed that round to him, he is motivational, just wish he was closer, have fun :):D