Wonami van den Aard to leave Micheal Whitaker

StaceyTanglewood

Visit site
Some people are talking in terms of Horsepower being a major factor in BS'S lack of success this year but I'd buy that argument a bit more if we weren't doing so well in other major competitions, both here and abroad there have been some fantastic success stories. So you do have to ask how come it goes pear shaped with the NC Teams.

Your example of RW and the Abu Dhabi team placing is really an example of putting his own business needs before the nation and again i would say that until he has an incentive not to he and others will continue you to do the same.

Re syndicates I agree it works very well for racing and possibly BE but the only one I can think of for BS was Justin Tuff who wanted syndicate members for a four year old that cost £32,000. Now most of us know a world class potential 4yrs old is gonna be worth a hellava lot more than £32,000. Bear in mind foals have been bought for 5 / 6 figure sums So again it sounds more like a local project than something with serious national potential. I said before even a £1 a class donation would add up to fund national horses.

I do agree though that a radical overhaul is needed, if for nothing else than to satisfy the membership who are clearly less than impressed with their governing body.

oooh was that White Star?