Wondering if such a thing exists.......

BOWS28

Visit site
Following my thread last week about my girl who was showing symptoms of pain somewhere..... Teeth have been done and are now perfect :) she has her second session with our lovely back lady yesterday and has said that she has improved more than expected and to resume normal work encouraging her to relax over her back (ex showjumper so naturally quite tense and sharp) so i'm looking forward to this and being able to participate in christmas riding!!
However, i've been told that her hamstrings are still quite tight and sore. She has advised that i massage them daily before and after work... this is fine and i'm more than happy to do so, just need to be careful of her very handy back legs. I was wondering if there was some sort of hand held massaging device on the market that could maybe help? I'm not sure if i would be better off just doing it with my hands as the physio would do or if there is something available that could do it for me so avoid my cold hands cramping up and being useless for half an hour of an evening lol. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as always :)