Woo hoo I finally JUMPED again

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
I got pinged off Amber for no particular reason a few weeks ago when she over jumped. Ouch. It's a long way down off her!
Since then I have been really nervous about jumping. Yesterday I went to Somerford farm ride and although it scared the life out me me we jumped loads. She was great - just took everything on with her usual enthusiasm. Love this horse.

Just a random happy thread!

Embo

Visit site
Urgh, it's horrible when a silly incident makes you lose your bottle. Well done for getting on and jumping again! I know how difficult that can be, especially after a couple of weeks hiatus (I don't need to have fallen off to feel nervous!). Onwards and well, upwards :D

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
And again! Confidence is a funny thing. It can go so quick. And then one day it can come back!! Amber making light work of a 90cm corner. Love this horse.

28958917_1694600487286692_9087155748902797312_n.jpg

Blixen Vixen

Visit site
You did the right thing there going on the fun ride and putting yourself in the way of all that jumping. Scary over the first few and then you’re away again. Well done.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Thanks!
I know that if I leave jumping for a couple of weeks I start to worry about it again. I really just have to make myself keep doing it. Once I'm back into it I am fine! It's weird how quickly the doubts creep back in though when I have a break. And it always takes me a few weeks to get totally over a fall, mentally. Silly really. I always get straight back on and am fine straight afterwards. But later on the demons start up....

PapaverFollis

Visit site
Well done! I'm really struggling with my nerves at the moment so a happy success thread is heartening... might be hope for me yet.

moodymare1987

Visit site
Well done. I agree good job you went out jumping in a relaxed environment to get you going again. Longer its left the harder it would have been to get the courage to do it again :)