Wood chip bedding suppliers?

PuzzlePiece

Visit site
Does anyone know of any wood chip bedding suppliers - easibed type - who deliver to North West? Looking for a pallet or two but not sure where to begin. Ideally cheapish but not bad quality.
Thanks in advance

loz9

Visit site
I use Laysoft (based in Doncaster). When I got a quote from them you could just order 1-2pallets of 35bales, but we ended up ordering 10pallets as the more you ordered the cheaper the price per bale.

Snowflake Softchip (made by Plevin) had a minimum order of 16pallets sadly.

There's also Giffords cushionbed (West Midlands) which is the closest to you that I know of, but I don't have any experience of them.

faerie666

Visit site
We use Laysoft at work, it's great as the bales are 25kg instead of 20kg, so you get more for your money, and they are reliable.
Before that we used to use Creature Comfort, the bedding itself was fine, but the deliveries had to be chased up several times, not great if you're relying on it turning up on time.

trottingon

Visit site
Try Stanley Nook Farm in Aspull, they deliver by the pallet. They make their own bedding, half the price of branded. I use the woodchip and its dirt cheap and just the same as Easibed.
01942 831833