Woodchip Arena Surfaces

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
We have put up a lunge pen so we don't trash the big arena, any recommendations for who to buy a wood chip surface from please?
grin.gif

loz9

Visit site
i have just finished researching woodfibre surfaces for our arena & these are some of the companies iv contacted:
Ransford
Giffords
Hadfield
Equicushion
Uk cushion
Eco cushion
Cushionfibre
Tracey Timber
They should come up if you google them! Ransford are a very good website to look at as they tell you the ins & outs of woodfibre & are very helpful on the phone.

lizzib

www.trailend.co.uk
Really interesting read from Ransford website........... made me totally rethink the whole rubber chippings approach.
Any ideas what sort of cost you would be looking at with the wood fibre option.

loz9

Visit site
for a 26x45m arena we have had quotes for £3500 for recycled wood that required regular top up (5ish yrs) TO £5800 from Ransford which uses only new wood & therefore requires toping up every 10-15yrs

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
Ransford quote was just under a £1000 for my 15x12 lunge pen, they insisted on emailing me all the pages from their website to with the quote lol!

AWJenkins is £280 for surface + delivery.

Universal

Visit site
REALLY rate Giffords!! Just had a load delivered. They say for a 40m x20m but had to much to be honest. Had them twice now really rate them for the woodchip. Mine was something like £1200 plus delivery and vat which came to 1900 all in all. However they did do 2 trips from West midlands to Somerset.