Woof wear riding welly

MissTyc

Visit site
At the price I thought it would be rude not to. Got the chocolate colour, and the boot is pleasant to look at. Very roomy at the calf (too roomy for me, but you can tighten a little). Typical riding wellie - rigid and a bit too hot for the season. I think I will very happy with them in winter ! I did have a quick ride in them and it's like typing in gloves, but comfortable enough and for what I need i.e. leap on for a quick hack after muddy poo picking, they're ideal.

q105

Visit site
When I was riding in Northern Ireland winters and during the really cold snowy winter of 2010-11, I would swear they were the single reason I kept all my toes. They do work well for keeping you warm. Unless you need super sensitive leg contact, I'd highly recommend. Last well and keep your feet dry too. If, like misstyc, you're after practical get-on-after-chores boots, these are perfect for the price

Cornish

Visit site
I've had two pairs this year - both split after 3 months daily use (generally yard work, didn't ride in them often as I have long legs and they felt too short - a reflection of my legs, not the boots!). Woof Wear were great at replacing the first pair after they split, but when the second pair split in the same place after the same length of time I elected not to try a third! Woof customer service was great though, couldn't fault them. I think they have just introduced a Mark II so perhaps they've addressed a couple of teething problems now?

HAPPY DAZE

New User
Visit site
Just bought the daughter a pair for Her Birthday she really likes them she has the adjustable calf ones. We paid £40 from Hope Valley Saddlery ( on offer ) should have been £100, have a look at their web site.