wooooooo! Horse search well and truely over!

shadowboy

Visit site
Well, its been 3 months now and I am finally there- I went to see three horses today. I have now chosen a 16.1hh TB mare, who is 6 years old, as green as grass but with a kind eye, great hock action and just that certain something. She was one of the horses I posted about yesterday about being stressy- but having seen her- she saw tractors/quad bikes/horses calling to her etc etc and she was as good as gold especially seeing as she had not been ridden for three weeks, and was then ridden on the buckle of her reins, Im under no illusion- she will get sharp when fit, but shes not at all like I expected. She arrives next sunday. So the work commences........

Coffee_Bean

www.horseandhound.co.uk
WOW!!!! Pics please!?!?! Good luck with her
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
She sounds a real sweetheart & a lovely 'blank canvas' all ready for you to turn into a 'masterpiece'! lol

shadowboy

Visit site
here she is.... the only decent one i took
[image]http://
DSCN04930001.jpg
[/image]
thanks guys, I really liked her, shes going to need time and I have a feeling it will be at least 6 months before shes ready for a dressage test, but I will not be rushing her at all! We have all the time in the world! I cant wait for her arrival.