Visit site
wooooooooo lucky girl

17.2 isnt that big, just my size
grin.gif

piaffe

Visit site
Fab! knew he would! so pleased for you!
grin.gif

Can't wait to come and see him! See, told you things would all work out well in the end! (like him better than the other grey you went to see)!
grin.gif

Petrie

Visit site
He's lovely, how exciting.

I bought a very tall 4 yr old hano a few months ago, and I swear he must be almost 17.2 now!!

You'll love it, it's great up there!

The only thing is, they do give you neck ache when you're dealing with them from the ground. And you have to remember to let yourself down slowly when you hop off, otherwise you'll get sore feet!!

Good luck with him, you'll have lots of fun and turn some heads.

Tia

Visit site
He looks absolutely beautiful!! I'm so pleased that his vetting was positive. Well done - enjoy him!!
smile.gif

Tempi

Visit site
thanks for all the nice comments everyone! i promise i will get piccies up of him as soon as i can get a working camera!!

Weezy - hes not the one that belonged to my trainer hes a different one!

someone asked about what hes done (cant remember who sorry!) hes not done much done one HC got 66% in the novice and that was a year ago so was only 4 then. the reason hes being sold is that his owner has other horses and she works abroad alot so hasnt got time to take him out and do him justice. i was really luckly as i was the last person she was going to let look at him as she'd decided not to sell him coz hes so fab
smile.gif
but she did promise that if she thought we were right for each other i could have him, so thats how i ended up with him
smile.gif
im chuffed to bits
smile.gif

MissRebbekkie

Visit site
loving him..and thats from a "showing person"...really llike the fact on the piccy he looks engaged and the hindleg so well under...lovely you are a lucky girl, hes a delight and the BEST colour too ( god im soooo superficial)

Tempi

Visit site
thanx again everyone!!

plans are to work him up through the levels, i want to be doing medium on him hopefully by the summer. hes already halfpassing and shoulderin-ing (!) so its just a matter of us getting used to each other and me getting him out and competing
smile.gif

burtie

Visit site
He looks truley amazing, well done. look forward to seeing more photo's of him and even better hopefully seeing you out and about next year!!
grin.gif
grin.gif