Worcester

HorsesRule2009

Visit site
Hello,

I've just moved to Worcester for work and just wondering if there is anyone local?
I'm in Fernhill Heath.
Anyone nearby?

Darbs

Visit site
Welcome, I think its a great area to live, we are not a million miles away, just outside Pershore. If you need to know anything about the local area give me a shout, I am Worcestershire born and bred so if I dont know an answer I should be able to point you to someone who does. I am not sure if you are on Facebook but Worcestershire Horse Group has over 13,000 members and gives loads of good info about local stuff.

oldie48

Visit site
Welcome, I am south Worcestershire not far from the Three Counties Showground. It is a great area, loads of horsey people, venues and trainers and we have some good hacking too. Feel free to contact me.

Orangehorse

Visit site
There is Gracelands Indoor Riding school the Kidderminster side of Droitwich, and then being close to the motorway it is easy to get up and down the County. Fernhill Heath is a bit restricted with hacking, although there is a network of lanes and seem to be a fair number of horses around the area. Stourport Riding School has a huge new indoor school and a busy programme throughout the year. Allens Hill is a competition venue that has something going on most days, just outside Pershore.

There are Riding Clubs around (I have lost touch a bit with where they hold their events) and if you like hacking there is the Worcestershire Bridleways and Riders Association whose members go out in small groups around the County.