work is relocating to Richmond, the pony and I need home...

robthecob

Visit site
So this will be our second move in 6 months having already relocated for work they are upping us again and we are off too Richmond on q1 next year. I have to admit I feel rather panicked about it all, we have landed on our feet where we are now and I feel like the worst Mum ever moving my girl again.

We have very unsuitable to London requirements, we are happy hackers so would require somewhere happy to hack around plus there has to be good turnout, no compromise on that. I would like a part livery in an attempt to keep the costs down.

I would like to live somewhere with a sensible commute to Richmond and an equally sensible commute to the yard, I will have a car so I will not rely on tubes / trains. I also don't know yet if I will be facing this move alone, if I do I'll need some areas suggested that are aaffordable and that I won't mind walking about alone. If the b/f does decide to come (long story) then I guess we could do up to £1200 a month on rent..

Please help... It's not for a while but I really need go know the facts before we go through consultation

Rhubarb

Visit site
I've just read your thread but have a stinking headache and am going to bed so will reply tomorrow. I live in the borough of Richmond so might be able to help.