Working cocker growth?

sam-b

Visit site
So Brook is 4 months and 1 week old. She is approx 28cm tall. Is this on the smaller side ? What sort of age do they finish growing ? My jack grew no taller after 4 months lol

Karran

Visit site
I adoped Mrs Spaniel at 11 months old and I don't think she's grown any since then. She measures 10 inches at the withers. We have three fully grown WCS in our flyball team. The other bitch is 9 inches and one male at 11.

Not sure if that helps at all!!

Last edited:

Thistle

Visit site
I have a wcs rehome so no idea of his breeding. He's a big lad, around 14/15 inches high and a porky 17.5 kg (only had him a few weeks and he's on a diet. Prob should be 16.5 kg)

maisie06

Visit site
Mine is now 14 months and is 14.8kg and lean and fit, he doesn't carry an ounce of spare fat....he's one of the biggest WCS in his gundog training group...at 4 months he was around 6kg ish from what I remember, he's around 15 inches at the shoulder, I don't think he'll grow much more but I'm sure he'll fill out a bit.

They do vary an awful lot depending on breeding, some are tiny maturing at about 12" and around 9kg!!

Bellasophia

Visit site
With my st poodle girls I always found the ht was established after the first season And the adult weight around the second or third.