Pictures Working Hunter / Hunter showing advice please!

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
Hi All,

We have our second working hunter on the weekend which i'm really looking forward too - I think WH suits my lad as he's flashy and has a great pop but I struggled to find many competitions locally last year.
I would like to do some more showing this year but would ideally like some advice on what classes you'd think he would suit... hes a lovely compact type 15hh but lightweight, connie x ISH.

I'm not sure if he is too fine for small hunter?
I'm 21, so I'm thinking intermediate show hunter would be good (where I can find a show running it!):)
However, I'm just not sure if hes too fine to stand a chance in the hunter classes...

Any showing help would be much appreciated!!:cool:

Here he is during costume rehearsal earlier in preparation for the weekend!

Rocky.jpg

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
If you were 21 after 1st January, you could do the 153cms whp classes, or otherwise up to 25 to do the intermediate wh classes with BSPS. Is he jmb measured?
I'd change the fluff to dk brown to match saddle, all needs to look workmanlike. Also, a std flash if he needs one, which will smarten up, rather than the slip piece (sorry!) x

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
If you were 21 after 1st January, you could do the 153cms whp classes, or otherwise up to 25 to do the intermediate wh classes with BSPS. Is he jmb measured?
I'd change the fluff to dk brown to match saddle, all needs to look workmanlike. Also, a std flash if he needs one, which will smarten up, rather than the slip piece (sorry!) x

I was 21 last August so I guess that won’t work? Right okay thank you that’s helpful I will get googling! No he isn’t but would be something I’d be willing to pay for ofcourse.
The half pad is premier Equine and I’m disappointed with the orange-ness of it :-( I’ll see if I can borrow one!!
Thank you TFF xx

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
He would probably do well in Riding Horse classes, or RC horse, depending on the shows that you go to. You could also do equitation classes on him. TBH it it easier to see a horse's conformation in a side on photo.