Working or famous horses, Cortez, anyone else?

dibbin

Visit site
Can't believe I missed this, really interesting thread! I appeared on the back of a Kelburn Country Centre leaflet a few years ago, along with my sister and a couple of the RS ponies ... that's my tenuous claim to fame!

Brontie

Visit site
Im really fortunate to have worked with the well known TV company on a few productions, riding and driving with a few more lined up.
Blessed to work with people that worked on 'Cinderella' 'War Horse' and tonnes of other bits.
Film work isn't as glamorous as it seems. TV producers are usually clueless to the ability of horses and expect miracles.
I've just been featured on a recent news article, again the camera crew wanted miracles but didn't tell anyone. So I merrily went in going on the plan we made, to be shouted at by various people that I was going the wrong way. As lead rider, nobody thought to tell me..
But hey, that's show business!

Embo

Visit site
The horse that used to be stabled opposite mine is now a movie star lol.

He was sold earlier this year as unfortunately his owner couldn't afford to keep him anymore. The woman that bought him shipped him to California, and now said horse is the star of a new film, The Sunday Horse.

It was so sad when he was sold, his owner was inconsolable but she had no choice. But now seeing Domi doing so well, it's a relief to her and she's so proud. A happy ending :)

Can't wait to see the film!