Worst thing the cat's done.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Fröjdis and Essy was birdwatching from the windowsill behind me, there's empty plant free spots to accommodate cats, there's even two plants who doesn't take up their whole pots without there's room for a cat to sit next to the plant. Yet, just some minutes ago, *bang*, when I turned around, where there used to be a not sittable for cats plant pot, there was only Essy

wRQNK0Kd_o.jpg

xoEmKrjX_o.jpg

RLS

Visit site
One of my boy cats had obviously been out fighting and got a bite on his face, which turned into a large abscess. So, of course he decides to sleep on my bed where abscess burst overnight - cue me changing pus/ blood covered bedsheets at 1am. And a £100 bill at the vets. Just as well I love the little darlings. (and he's on the mend, just with a rather bald side to his face at the moment)

Lady Jane

Visit site
One of my boy cats had obviously been out fighting and got a bite on his face, which turned into a large abscess. So, of course he decides to sleep on my bed where abscess burst overnight - cue me changing pus/ blood covered bedsheets at 1am. And a £100 bill at the vets. Just as well I love the little darlings. (and he's on the mend, just with a rather bald side to his face at the moment)
Gross but a burst abscess is good (preferably not on your bed)