Would I have any interest in this loan/share

boxcarhorse

Visit site
Why don't you advertise her on the Pony Club website as suitable for an experienced teenager to do dressage/showing with and then be very honest with whoever phones... speak to the parents etc.

She looks lovely and I'm sure you'll find someone who'd love her.

rockysmum

Visit site
I've got first dibs if she's being sent. I'll even pay for first class post and a ribbon! :p

Noo! Okay i call second dibs (?) if you won't want her! I'll even pick her up myself, it will save the cost of postage. :D

Well just wait till her annual jobs are due and I might take you up on that :D :D

I'm sure our vets would be grateful if she moved out of their area :D :D

rockysmum

Visit site
Trouble is, however much I dont actually like her :D she is my baby :D :D

I rescued her as a wild, grossly underweight, unhandled three year old. I only meant to handle her and feed her up and then find her a home. That was 5 years ago, my daughter fell in love with her, so here she is.

I would love to see her achieving something, but cant imagine her not being with us. I wouldn't mind if she was still on the yard. Everytime I threaten to sell her I cant even bring myself to write an ad.

To demonstrate what I'm like, take my 35 year old. I have owned him for 30 years. For about 25 of those he scared the hell out of me, but I never gave up on him. It paid off eventually, between 30 and 35 he became a reasonable hack who only took off occasionally and we managed to do a few veteran classes :D :D

DreamOfNoReturn

Visit site
She is stunning :3. I would definitely have taken a horse like her on share if there was a horse like her near me ;). She's beautiful and seems like a real character, I don't think you are going to have a problem with looking for someone for her to be honest :). I would post on Equine Ads and Gumtree :) as Gumtree is getting very popular and a lot of people tend to look there (myself included) and also Equine Ads seems to get the right kind of people attracted to it :3. Best of luck!