Would really appreciate you doing my survey!

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Done but I couldn't work out who it was aimed at. Those who are likely to compete at a series of events culminating in a final at Olympia, hardly need to have equestrianism promoted.
Very strange.

Also at least one question needed a 'none of the above' answer choice.

magicmoose

Visit site
Olympia is reasonably accessible for visitors, but a logistical nightmare for competitors/exhibitors/organisers/contractors.

Do a little bit of research into Horse World Live, which was held at Excel last November, before you focus your project on an event in the capital. The company has folded after its first show, owing thousands to contractors and riders.

PM me if you have any specific questions about either venue.

Theocat

Visit site
Done :)

Some observations:

You don't seem clear on what the event is for. You need a purpose / aim to give you a bit of structure to work towards.

If the event is for encouraging interest in and understanding of horses (which is what's suggested by one of the questions and the title) a) non-horsey people won't pay £50, and b) you'll find it difficult to square the needs of that audience with a horsey audience. I don't think an event is the way to educate / inspire non-horsey people into taking up the sport, you need to do more in the line of spokespeople, PR stuff, etc.

If the aim of the event is to show that horses aren't just for the wealthy, a ticket price of £50 might be counterproductive.