DSCN0839_zpsi0oaalw6.jpg
[/URL]

Auslander

Visit site
He does have a few conformation 'issues'

How tall/short is Ted?

Floof is very jealous of a haynet that size

He is 32 inches - just!

Sadly, this is the photo that made me realise I had to look closely at haynet proportions. I thought it was a small one til I saw it next to Ted! The others have 4ftx4ft nets, which take 3 large sections, so his looked teeny til it was next to the recipient!

LCH611

Visit site
I wish I knew how to upload pictures as I have a teeny mini colt - hard to measure him as the fluff is very deceptive, but I don't think he is quite 30 inches yet...... I am totally smitten and can see quite how easy it would be to acquire an entire flock of fluffies......

twiggy2

Visit site
I wish I knew how to upload pictures as I have a teeny mini colt - hard to measure him as the fluff is very deceptive, but I don't think he is quite 30 inches yet...... I am totally smitten and can see quite how easy it would be to acquire an entire flock of fluffies......

Upload photos to Photobucket ---> Click on Share in the drop down menu in the top right hand corner of your picture ---> click on Direct to copy the link --> paste link for your photo URL into the little box that came up in Advanced. Congraulations! Your picture should now be uploaded!
Read more at http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?719083-How-do-I-post-pics#G5ApTyGMI66YhZJf.99

Auslander

Visit site
his haynets are about quarter the size of the one in your photo

I've hit on a fantastic way of providing ad-lib, but limited forage. The two in the pen next to him have a big dolav box for their hay. He can't reach over the fence and get his head into it, but he can steal mouthfuls out of their mouths. I only give him a small handful of hay in his pen now - he has to work with the other guys to get any extra grub! They don't even notice, bless them!

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Another well behaved floofball with short legs;

DSCN0839_zpsi0oaalw6.jpg
[/URL]

Big Ted would like to have Little Ted and Floofly to play with, please jiffy bag them both and post to
Tedland
Deepest Worcestershire.

PS, please despatch with a packed lunch, sweets, pop and crisps.

DSCF0987_zpse2nk5vef.jpg

LCH611

Visit site
I've hit on a fantastic way of providing ad-lib, but limited forage. The two in the pen next to him have a big dolav box for their hay. He can't reach over the fence and get his head into it, but he can steal mouthfuls out of their mouths. I only give him a small handful of hay in his pen now - he has to work with the other guys to get any extra grub! They don't even notice, bless them!

Tip top idea! Additionally at ours that would evolve into nose jousting so eating would be forgotten about for a while at least!

Leo Walker

Visit site
I have a 14.1/14.2hh shetland shaped pony if that counts? He looks less shetlandly than usual in this photo as hes clipped, but he really is, in mind and body, just a big shetland pony!

12592214_10153466791743667_6748414323627569830_n.jpg

Rafie

Visit site

twiggy2

Visit site

Auslander

Visit site
Ted is not impressed. He has been booted out of his sandpit, and made to hang out with Tinky in the big pen. Jim wasn't very well today, so he is in the sandpit, which I can see from the house (if I stand on the patio table, shine a torch and squint)

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
He is 32 inches - just!

Sadly, this is the photo that made me realise I had to look closely at haynet proportions. I thought it was a small one til I saw it next to Ted! The others have 4ftx4ft nets, which take 3 large sections, so his looked teeny til it was next to the recipient!

Tiny Fuzzy would love Teds net, hers is about a quarter of that! She is talking about packing her brush and hoof pick and moving house! :eek3:

muckypony

Visit site
I have two fluffies that would like to join the herd.. They are different colors too!

Littlest fluffy...
20160117_092607_zpszcpv7ox1.jpg

Bigger little fluffy...
20160117_091344_zpsmtz6ofhx.jpg

Sorry if those are huge.. I'm on my ancient phone.