Would you buy this?

LoxleyEquestrian

Visit site
Am considering stocking these and just wondered what ppls opinions where on them. They come in a variety of different colour piping, made from italian leather and retail for £69. Opinions please, Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Royal Blue
newroyalekm165x300ekm.jpg

Candy Pink
newcandy1ekm195x300ekm.jpg

TGM

Visit site
Not me
crazy.gif
. Can't beat a nice bridle of plain, good quality brown leather! If your horse has a lovely head it doesn't need embellishing, and if it doesn't you don't want to draw attention to it
wink.gif

fizz-tally

Visit site
cant see pics but if its the ones i think they are then yes,i knnow 8 ppl who have got the pink & purple ones,they are fabby,i want a small pony one for fizz but dont know if you get them
confused.gif

SpruceRI

Visit site
I can't see the pics either, but think I know the ones your'e referring to.

I think they're revolting too, but I'm sure all the kids on the pony yard would love them, matching their coloured bandages, reins and saddlecloths!

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Can't see the pics, but are they those gorgeous lined bridles? Have seen in violet/purple, so would be close call which to get - pink or purple? Am definately going to get one!!!

All thoses that stated kids would lov'em, don't forget us big **whispers 30 something** kids!!!!

krnb06

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is it this?..........Now which colour to go for????pink, purple, pink, purple decisions, decisions...........

bc4_copy.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooo I Like That
laugh.gif

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
I've seen them some where else and that's the problem, I have to choose <font color="purple"> purple </font> <font color="pink"> pink</font> <font color="purple"> purple </font> <font color="pink"> pink</font> <font color="purple"> purple</font> <font color="pink">pink </font> <font color="purple"> purple</font> <font color="pink">pink </font>. Would getting both be very, very bad????? I'm sure you could sell at least two!!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
PF will definately want pink (when she see's them) and if only I could descide which colour.

Evil_Cookie

Visit site
Oooh I like it, would be lovely in Baby Blue or a sharp rasberry pink, would suit my mare down to a Tee....

Call me tasteless... never
blush.gif