Would you buy?....

Redders

Visit site
Would you buy a browband which has interchangeable 'bling' as in you buy a browband which has your choice of bling or decoration on it, but this can be removed easily and swapped for a different style, without needing to take your bridle apart and doesn't change the decoration at all as it comes off in one easy piece? So essentially one browband that can have a different style whenever you want without buying a new one or taking bridle apart. Like a 10 in 1 type jobby.

It would be fixed well so no risk of falling to bits or falling half off and dangling down the horses face!

Would appreciate thoughts!

Redders

Visit site
Ah yes, good point! In that case it could be decorated in anyway you wanted, but not plain! Thanks for that, never thought of it from that angle!

Redders

Visit site
There would be choices of colours and styles but then as they are all handmade they can be totally unique, you say what you want and it gets made to your specifications

eggs

Visit site
I can't visualise how you could unobtrusively attach the bling to the browband. I have competition bridles with a bling you browband and everyday work bridles with plain browbands so no, I don't think I would be interested.

Annagain

Visit site
Personally I wouldn't as bling really isn't my thing, but I bet teenagers would love it. If you have a double layer of leather, you could probably just have two discreet holes top and bottom of the brow band so you can pass a bar through and secure the pieces in place with a screw on stopper. (A bit like a pierced eyebrow, that you put a bar with a small ball on each end, one of which unscrews to thread it through) That way you could wear it plain and it wouldn't look too bad. Hope I've explained that in an understandable way!

Redders

Visit site
Understood, good idea! Can add that to the melting pot. Tbh it would be marketed more to the young ones who like the bling and personalisation stuff, but also can be classy so could be nice as a gift. Just an idea I had while on a long hack and thinking about random things!