Would you complain?

Sarahgema

Visit site
As some of you know I was looking for a 5ft heavy weight rug and eventually found one, on ebay!
I bought and paid for the rug on Fri 30th and paid extra for next day delivery - giving up until Monday for delivery (bought around 3pm ish on Fri) anyway...stayed off work Mon and Tues and no rug - I emailed the seller and asked what was happening she replyed saying due to weather it should be here on Wednesday-still no rug.
Would you complain again? Pony is in borrowed rugs with no neck and although not gettin cold - i hate borrowing incase of rips/ accidents. Shall I stay quiet and wait or send another message?

simplyme

Visit site
In fairness, if it was due to be delivered on Monday, I know around my way, the postmen haven't been delivering anything.. I know it's not ideal...I do however know that some parcel/courier companys have been sending their drivers out.

I agree with Ashgrove, See who they sent it with.. The snow seems a pretty valid reason- to me anyway!
smile.gif

spudsmum

Visit site
Yes i would! I would ask for the money back for the difference you paid for next day as that has not been done and then i would leave feedback stating the problems you've had.
At the end of the day she has obvioulsy not posted it by guarenteed next day post and has ripped you off.

Sarahgema

Visit site
They sent it DHL - I understand weather is bad but It was due on Sat/Mon and its Thurs today - thats 3 days late. Am I just been unresonable then?

StarFell

Visit site
I don't think I would leave a bad feedback as the delay due to snow really isn't the sellers fault. I agree with Flony_pony, see if they can track it just for peace of mind.

D

Donkeymad

QR
Heck, a couple of nasty people here!!

As said, get the Tracking Number and find out where it is. Some ares are still snowed up. Don't take it out on the seller, unless positive they are at fault.