Would you consider this horse??

ncarter

Visit site
I have just read this thread with interest.....very keen to hear how you get on with your viewing, I sincerely hope it goes well. It sounds like you have a sensible head on your shoulders so I am sure you will make the right decision. Keep us updated!

****dreams of 'fate' matching the perfect horse and rider :D :D :D****

Polos Mum

Visit site
I can see it both ways either the horse has
a) just been a little ignored by the breeder and over priced hence why not sold
b) failed vet/ failed to be backed/ been sold and returned as a nutter !

If you go with an second pair of knowledgable eyes (who'll be less emotional involved) get a good independent vet from your vet, and if you have any nagging doubts - walk away you might find a bargin.
If you've been out of horses a while tho is an unbroken 6 year old really what you want? Might be a good long while before she's up and running?

Alphamare

Visit site
Hopefully she is as lovely as you remembered! Does the breeder have a website would you mind pming me as OH fancies a QH youngster.

sarahg83

Visit site
Is it Devon/Somerset area at all? Good luck!x

No its up in the midlands somewhere, so quite a way from home, if there is something in devon/somerset you know of i would love to have the details, ideally i would like to find something close to home but i cant find anything this way there all tiny 14.2hh and im quite tall so looking at 15hh.

SNORKEY

Visit site
I wouldn't let her age and the fact she hasn't been broken in put you off. I brought a 7yr old off the forest who wasn't even halter broken, she was the easiest horse I've ever broken in. I knew she'd be ok as she stood in the field whilst i looked over her without a head collar on and was so friendly. If you like her at least go and see her.

sarahg83

Visit site
I am up in the midlands - so if you need a few vet recomendations or a transportor jusk ask.

Hope it goes well

Yeah that would be great, will pm you if i decide to get her, one thing i am wondering is would i be better getting transport from my area, or getting transport from her area, transporting a horse has never been something i have had to worry about as the people i have bought of have done it.

sarahg83

Visit site
For me personally I would get someone local to bring her down - then she will arrive early in the day and have time to settle.

Oh yeah didn't think of that :eek: suppose if i get someone from my area she would not arrive till evening. Good thinking, i am so blonde somethimes :D