Would you pay £500 for a training aid?

dressagecrazy

Visit site
No WAY!!!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
I don't go for Training aids at all really. But im really shocked at the price & not keen on the idea.

I could see that training aid being a great way of teaching a horse to lean on the hand though.
crazy.gif

SpottedCat

Visit site
Well it depends - if they had a money back guarantee that my dressage scores would always be in the 20s after a month of using it, then yep, I'd buy it
wink.gif

SmartieBean

Visit site
i doubt it, i said i would never buy a pessoa becuase of the prices of them although but look who owns one now haha lol. I don't have £500 going spare though and if i did happen to have £500 that wouldn't be the first thing i thought of buying lol
smile.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
If it works then it will soon be copied. How many people have 5 point breastplates now?!?

BBs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
If it works then it will soon be copied. How many people have 5 point breastplates now?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just about to say the same Lec.
Wont be long till Jefferies, Cliff Barnsby and alike all bring something out similar.

You wait, cheap copies will be on ebay before long, just like the Pessoa.

TarrSteps

Visit site
Well, what do you know! Everything old is new again. That's basically a "dumb jockey" and hardly a new idea - open any training book from the 1800s and there will likely be one on display.

Good luck to them.
smile.gif

helly86

Visit site
Didn't spend that much on my horse and i wouldn't sell him a for a million pounds! Think they are taking more then just the biscuit...