Would you use a poo picking service?

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
I think I would pay but I would miss seeing the deer, thrush and examining the poop content!!

Holidays, convalescence, work-related time pressures could be the way in - do a good service and appreciation of not poo-picking could grow. I think if you're experienced and can say "oh I noticed so n' so's poo was more like a cow's pat today" or "God Almighty! I saw a massive worm in thingies poop!" would be an added benefit.

I'd pay £10 for a rounded service.

HelenBack

Visit site
I pay somebody to do my poo picking because I really can't be bothered to do it myself. It's £5 a barrow but it's just a bit of extra pocket money for the person who does it so I expect I'm probably getting a bit of a bargain.

I actually quite enjoy poo picking and if I had loads of time I'd be happy to do it myself. I have a lot to fit in though and my time at the yard is precious so it makes sense to pay for this sort of thing so I can spend more time with my horse. I'm sure I'm not the only person who feels this way.

Izzwall

Visit site
I provide this service as a freelancer. I charge £15 for the first hour and then £10 after. I'm normally pretty busy, especially in summer with poo picking. I do get the pleasure of riding quid bikes and tractors at some yards which make the task a lot more easier physically! I poo picked 21 horses yesterday though and felt that was just above my threshold of tiredness, but I did muck out a further 8 too ?

Visit site
I have in the past (last year when I had 4) paid a friend occasionally to poo pick for me as it was getting a bit too much as I was so busy doing other stuff and I was struggling to keep on top of it.

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Yes, depending on the price and if my yard would let me.

Poo picking flares up my arthritis so I try and pay the yard or small kids on the yard to do it. Otherwise I am in pain the next day.