Wouldn't it be great if Mark Todd won?

CastleMouse

Visit site
31 years after his first Badminton, and also his first Badminton win... I would really love to see him win this year!

Who will you be cheering on?

Puppy

Visit site
It would be awesome to see Toddy win, BUT I can't help but hope for Nicola and Buzz the most!

Katie_B

Visit site
I'd love Toddy to win but also can't help thinking that this could be Nicola Wilson's year, and I really feel both her and Buzz deserve it. I will be rooting for them this afternoon!

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
I would be happy with any of them winning tbh, as they have all done so well to be right up there in such close contention! However, I would love to see Nicola and Opposition Buzz win, they really shine when it comes down to a jumping competition, which is what this year's Badminton seems to have been and they deserve a big win. :)

I wonder if the fact that NZB Landvision finished so tired compared to Opposition Buzz will have an impact on the SJ results? Would love to see Toddy win, but have a feeling Opposition Buzz will ping round better? Can't wait to find out, this afternoon is going to be close and nerve wracking for everyone!

clairebearnz

Visit site
As a Kiwi....HELL YES! I'm ecstatic, and have been all day! I'm cheering on all the Kiwis, the sport could do with a major boost in this country, as this didn't even manage to feature on the news this evening.

MillionDollar

Visit site
No! Sorry I'm behind Laura the most.....................21 years old at her and the horses' first Badminton AND she produced the horse to 4*!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING to say the least!

But wouldn't mind if Nicola and Buzz won too :)

teapot

Visit site
Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz :D

Although there's always a part of me who will always want MK to win every year :D

Mrs B

Visit site
Toddy for me! If I could ride one stride like that man, I'd die happy :D

(I was out hacking about 15 years ago when a horse lorry slowed down for me, so I put up my hand and smiled to say thank you. When I realised the person who waved back and smiled was Mr T, I damn' nearly fell off...)

Tnavas

Visit site
As a Kiwi....HELL YES! I'm ecstatic, and have been all day! I'm cheering on all the Kiwis, the sport could do with a major boost in this country, as this didn't even manage to feature on the news this evening.

Good on you Mark - you have always been my roll model :)
We really need an uplift here - while ESNZ eventing seems to be on the up the lower levels of Pony Club eventing have really low entries. Needs a revival.